- February 12, 2019
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Total spaces remaining: INF
Qatar National Sports Day
For third year in a row, Losail Circuit Sports Club will celebrate the Qatar National Sports Days only for Ladies on 12th February 2019.
Starting from 9am until 7pm, ladies can enjoy a lot of activities that will be scheduled during all day.
Cycling, fitness classes, sport activities, healthy lifestyle workshops, activities for children….
Only boys under 9 years old will be allowed.
Don’t miss the event and join us for this exclusive event!
Detailed program will be announced shortly
Timings: 9am – 7pm
Track will be open from 9am to 7pm and different activities will be running during the day.
*Please note only boys under 9 years of age will be allowed inside the track
Registration is at the Circuit on the same day, Free of Charge
There will be an abaya and bag check in station. No men will be allowed inside the track area. CCTV will only be monitored by female staff
A small rental fee will be charged for renting the bicycles*:
QAR 40 / hour
* Cash payments only (No ATM machine available inside the Circuit)
* You have to stand in line personally in order to get a bicycle
* You have to hand in your QID in order to rent a bicycle
* You have to pay the rental fee up front
* 1 QID per person (except mothers with kids)
The fees are implemented in order to maintain the bikes and also to make sure that bikes are utilized by more ladies.
If you have your OWN BICYCLE please bring it along!
Car Park Area inside the Circuit next to the Paddock Restaurant.
- Cyclists must use the track in a clockwise direction, cycling on the inside of the track, overtaking to the left.
- Runners and walkers use the track in an anti-clockwise direction on the outside of the track, between the blue line and fence. No crossing of the track is permitted without the safety marshal’s permission.
- All cyclists (including small children) must wear a helmet and closed-toe shoes when using the track.
- Skaters and people with rollers should also wear helmet.