- 21st January 2020
- 28th January 2020
Every Tuesday *, the Losail track, in partnership with Qatar Sports For All Federation and Qatar Cyclists, is open only
for ladies to be able to exercise in one of the largest venues in Doha with privacy and enjoy a variety of outdoor activities.
There will be available some bicycles and gear for those ladies who can’t bring their own bicycles and ladies can also run
or walk around the track if they don’t want to cycle.
* Some Tuesdays may not be available due to international events, so check the calendar before coming to the circuit.
No motorized scooters/vehicles: We will not allow any vehicles or scooters or bicycles that are motorized. This applies to small children's electric cars.
Helmets: Compulsory for everyone to wear on bicycles, skate boards, roller skates etc... This applies to small children on small bicycles.
Boys: Please note that only boys under 9 years old will be allowed into the event. From January 1sr 2020, it will be compulsory for the moms / nannies to gring the id of all boys so we can check their ages.
It is not allowed to take photographs inside the track.
No pets allowed
Registration is at the Circuit on the same day, Free of Charge – Please bring your QID along!
Timings: 17:00 – 20:30 h
*Please note only boys under 9 years of age will be allowed inside the track
There will be an abaya and bag check in station. No men will be allowed inside the track area. CCTV will only be monitored by female staff
Cycle, walk, run or rollerblade around the track Distance: The Track is 5,380 km long and you can do as many laps as you like during the scheduled time
Car Park Area inside the Circuit next to the Paddock Restaurant.
A rental fee will be charged for renting the bicycles*:
QAR 50 / 75 minutes
- Cash payments only (No ATM machine available inside the Circuit)
- You have to stand in line personally in order to get a bicycle
- You have to hand in your QID in order to rent a bicycle
- You have to pay the rental fee up front
- 1 QID per person (except mothers with kids)
The fees are implemented in order to maintain the bikes and also to make sure that bikes are utilized by more ladies.
If you have your OWN BICYCLE please bring it along!
- Cyclists must use the track in a clockwise direction, cycling on the inside of the track, overtaking to the left.
- Runners and walkers use the track in an anti-clockwise direction on the outside of the track, between the blue line and fence. No crossing of the track is permitted without the safety marshal’s permission.
- All cyclists (including small children) must wear a helmet and closed-toe shoes when using the track.
- Skaters and people with rollers should also wear helmet.
Please note, the above schedule is subject to last minute track bookings. Please contact us on the day you wish to attend to ensure that the track is open.