- 25th March 2020
- 1st April 2020
Starting from 12th February 2020, PHYSICAL QATAR ID OR PASSPORT IS MANDATORY FOR THE REGISTRATION
REGISTRATION WITHOUT QATAR ID OR PASSPORT IS NOT ALLOWED
Losail Circuit Sports Club, in association with Qatar Sports For All Federation and Qatar Cyclists, invites to all cyclists, runners and walkers to train under the floodlights of Losail International Circuit on Wednesdays
Training at Losail Circuit Sports Club
Timings: 17:00 – 20:30
QAR 50 / 75 minutes
* Cash payments only (No ATM machine available at the Circuit)
There is a new digital registration system and you need to bring your Qatar ID for the registration.
If you have registered with the new system, you will only need your ID number handy next time.
Please note, the schedule is subject to last minute track bookings. Please contact us on the day you wish to attend to ensure that the track is open.
- Cyclists must use the track in a clockwise direction, cycling on the inside of the track, overtaking to the left.
- Runners and walkers must use the track in an anti-clockwise direction on the outside of the track, between the blue line and fence. No crossing of the track is permitted without the safety marshal’s permission.
- All cyclists (including small children) must wear a helmet and closed-toe shoes when using the track.
- Rollerbladers & Skaters also must wear helmet.
- Anyone under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
Cycling coaching program for kids
Qatar Cycling Federation in conjunction with Losail Circuit Sports Club announces the launch of 2019-2020 cycling coaching programme for children.
Sessions are run by QCF UCI qualified coaches and will be held in a safe environment at Losail International Circuit.
Spaces are limited and priority will be given to those who register.
Each child must provide his/her approved cycling helmet and bike.
The coaching is designed to develop skills but are not suitable for those who are not able to ride a bicycle without training wheels.
Coaching will run every Wednesday 5:15pm – 6:00pm from November to end of March, except when the circuit is closed for motorsport events. It is best if your child attends regularly in order to benefit from the progression in coaching from one week to the next.
On arrival, complete the usual Losail Circuit registration and then meet next to the “KIDS SESSION” sing located after the registration area. Parents are not required to be present during sessions but must sign a liability waver at the start.
Please be on time as the groups will disperse to other locations.
The programme builds each week to the point where children’s will be confident riding in a group and will be appointed to move to the intermediate group which will be riding on the actual Circuit with the assist of our coach.