How can I participate in the TRACK DAY?
ALL event bookings, including the track days, will be done online prior to the event. We will not accept any walk-ins. This is to avoid as much physical contact as possible between LCSC staff and participants.
How do I register or make an online booking?
If you are a new participant, click on the below link to make an online booking:
ALREADY A MEMBER?
If you are an existing member and we already have your data in our system, you will receive an email from our side where you will need to confirm your email address and set a password.
You can then choose the event you wish to register for and follow the prompts. Payment will be by credit card online. Please check and update all your personal data.
Can I register on the day of the event?
No. Registration will close at 14:00 the day prior to the event. There is no onsite registration and we will not accept any walk-ins.
What do I do on the day of the event?
- Arrive on-time, following the event schedule.
- Show your booking confirmation email at the main gate (Printed out OR on your mobile)
- Collect your transponder and race number from Media Centre Ground Floor. (All will be sanitized and prepackaged to avoid physical contact)
Can I bring mechanics or helpers, and how do we go about it?
Yes. We will allow 2 mechanics/helpers per participant. Please note these are not friends or guests. They should be functional helpers / mechanics and should only be brought along if completely necessary.
You will need to email email@example.com to advise who your mechanics/helpers will be. They will be required to sign the LCSC Covid19 disclaimer, which should be sent via email as well.
LCSC require this information by 14:00 the day prior to the event.
Can I rent a motorbike?
If you wish to rent a bike, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and prices. Limited number of bikes available.
- Only participants between 18 and 55 years allowed.
- No helmets available for rental. All participants need to bring their own helmet.
- Online bookings are personal and non-transferrable. No refunds avaiable. The booking will be for yourself only, and it is not allowed to be shared with another participant.
- Fuel is not available at the circuit (petrol station is not operational). You will be responsible to bring your own fuel.
- No spectators allowed
All Media that would like to attend the Track Day, should contact email@example.com and you will be informed regarding the documents to be signed and sent back by email.
Please note that registrations for the Media will be also closed at 14:00 the day prior to the event
* All participants acknowledge and consent the regular use of any image taken during the Track Day to be published in all LCSC social media platforms and website unless the participant sends an email refusing the use of their images.
NEW COVID-19 PROTOCOL
Losail Circuit Sports Club has put in place a number of measures to protect the health of event participants & staff by reducing the risk of COVID-19 transmission during organized events. These measures comply with the recommendations from Qatar’s Ministry of Public Health.
A few important measures for when you visit again:
- Masks to be worn by all participants/guests at all times, except when wearing a full face helmet during the activity.
- Maintain a safe Social Distance of 2 meters or more at all times.
- Green status on Ehteraz app and temperature below 37,8 degrees celsius
The above will be compulsory in order to gain access to the facility.
Please note that the calendar of track days can be changed according to the marketing calendar of the LCSC.
Please note that there is limited number of slots avaialble due to new Covid safety measures and protocol.
Check all the results on line at http://lcsc.alkamelsystems.com
Categories & fees
|Motorbikes – Morning session||400 QR|
|Motorbikes – Afternoon session||400 QR|
|Motorbikes – Night session||800 QR|
|Transponder holder||50 QR|
|Transporder Deposit||500 QR Cash Deposit|