Grand Prix motorcycles are purpose-built racing machines that are neither available for general purchase nor can be legitimately ridden on public roads.
World Championship for motorcycle racing is regulated by the Federation Internationale de Motocyclisme (FIM). The commercial rights are owned by Dorna Sports. Teams are represented by the International Road Racing Teams Association (IRTA) and manufacturers by the Motorcycle Sport Manufacturers Association (MSMA).
|Type of Ticket||Price|
|Grandstand Ticket (4 days)||45 Euros / 200 QR|
|VIP Village Ticket (1 day)||535 Euros / 2,550 QR|
|VIP Village Ticket (2 days)||680 Euros / 3,250 QR|
|Club VIP Village Ticket (3 days)
||530 Euros / 2,500 QR|
All representatives of National Printed Media have to send the following documents to email@example.com in order to request an accreditation:
- Printed media application form fully filled in (attached)
- Passport-size photo (send by e-mail, in *.bmp format)
size: 780 pixels high x 630 pixels width
file format: BMP
file name: Surname_Name.bmp (e.g. Smith_John.bmp)
- Letter from the Chief Editor (written on the publication’s letterhead)
- Samples of coverage of the 2013 or 2014 season produced by the publication if any (set of press clippings).
- Journalists only: samples of his/her stories with journalist’s name included in print.
- Photographers only: samples of a minimum of 10 published photos with photographer’s name included in print
- Freelance journalists and photographers must apply for accreditation via their own agencies
Each electronic national media applicant must provide the required information and documents to the National Press Officer in order to request an accreditation firstname.lastname@example.org
- Traffic statistics: These details must be provided in pdf format from an official source (such as Google Analytics)
- Monthly visits
- Monthly unique visitors
- Monthly pages viewed
- MotoGP™ section URL (if applicable)
- Date the site was launched
MotoGP™ coverage: Samples (links or screenshots) of coverage of the 2013 and 2014 MotoGP™ season through articles and photos on this publication (minimum of 5 samples of each season)
Journalist: A Letter from the chief editor or director of the electronic media publication confirming journalist’s position.
- Minimum of 5 samples of his/her stories with journalist’s name included. Stories published after attending a race are especially important.
Photographer: A Letter from the chief editor or director of the electronic media publication confirming photographer’s position.
- Minimum of 10 samples of his/her published photos with photographer’s name included. Photos published after attending a race are especially important.
Pleae note that the deadline to submit the documents is 14th March. After the deadline, any late request will not be accepted. All the Electronic Media request are subject to the final approval from Dorna Media Sales Department.